Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If it was...

ATTACHMENT!!!ATTACHMENT!!!ATTACHMENT!!!

My attachment is coming to the 2nd week,
Well, I've made up my mind to take on VIDEO section as my main expertise for now.
Hmmm... Reason? Maybe try and get more knowledge about it into deeper details.

DAY 13;

First try in setting up the mixer in the factory.

DAY 14;

On this date, I initiate in Setting up the video section.
There's the switcher, LCD monitors, DVD and projector.
Setting up one thing, learning in depth is another thing.
Reminder: I need to make my stay useful !!!

ATTACHMENT!!!ATTACHMENT!!!ATTACHMENT!!!

Farewell D. Katek & Fiqq Slippy.
Sorry la Kalau Friday meet up tak jadi,
Tapi korang pun end up jumpe jugak.

Takpe la, nanti time attachment korg semua kat geylang kan, dah cukup time (BALIK TIME) kita meet up sama2 ok???
Have fun in HONG KONG !!!

The song from the script is currently stuck in my head. That song is 'The Man who Can't be Moved'. Well, that thanks to the mixer guys who were playing that song over & over & over again for the demo, NoN-StoP. Blasting the song from speaker and sub woofer that make the place like having earthquake.
So it caught me with this song in my brain. Initially i didn't get the attention about the song but now, i think it has a special meaning in it.

Well, Well, Well... David archuleta song is not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment